Episode 108: 3 Steps to Managing Your Life Better
In this episode of Beyond the Business Suit, I'm talking to not only you, but also to myself and sharing some of the steps WE can take to manage our lives better.
Mentioned on this episode
- The Three things (listen to episode for full details):
- Prioritize. The busier you get, the more responsibilities you have, the more you will have to identify what is most important to you.
- Delegate. Once you are able to prioritize what needs to be done and also what needs to be done by you, you can then delegate everything else that doesn't need to be done by you to other people.
- Take care of yourself. Like the airplane analogy goes, put your oxygen mask on first. You can't take care of anyone else if you don't take care of yourself first.
- Tiffany Dufu‘s book, Drop the Ball
- Farnoosh Torabi's So Money Podcast
- The Call podcast with Erica Williams Simon episode with Bevy Smith
As you go through this process, I would love to hear some of the changes you've made in the comments!