Episode 73: Summer Reading List to Help You Move the Needle
It is now the beginning of August and some of the kids here in the Atlanta area have just started going back to school. So you know what that means: summer is winding down. Since our days of summer are numbered, I wanted to share with you some books that can help you move the needle in your professional life (and even your personal life) in the last five months of the year. These are really some of the best business books for women, in my opinion. Listen to the episode to find out more details on why each of these are on the list.
1) Playing Big by Tara Mohr
2) Presence by Amy Cuddy
3) Year of Yes by Shonda Rhimes
4) The Woman I Wanted to Be by Diane von Furstenberg
5) How the World Sees You by Sally Hogshead
Also mentioned on this episode:
- Amanda Miller Littlejohn's podcast, Package Your Genius when she interviewed Tara Mohr
- My interview with Amy Cuddy
- Shonda Rhimes' short film for Hillary Clinton:
Tell us: do you have any books that have helped you move the needle?