Episode 89: 5 Ways You May Be Leaving Money on the Table (Without Even Knowing It)
In this episode of Beyond the Business Suit, I wanted to talk about how you may be leaving money on the table in your career or in your business. Often times, whether we are working for a company or out on our own, we are missing out on money and opportunities without even knowing it. So in this episode, I wanted to mention five ways that may be happening to you.
5 Ways You May Be Leaving Money on the Table (listen to the episode for full details)
- Your outward appearance is not congruent with what you have to offer.
- Your LinkedIn profile is not up to date or comprehensive.
- You're not sharing what you do with others.
- You're not positioning yourself as the subject matter expert you are.
- For entrepreneurs: your website does not properly reflect your brand.
Also mentioned in this episode:
- 11 judgments are made within the first seven seconds of meeting someone.
- Did you have an “aha moment” while listening to this episode or do you have a question for me to answer on a future episode? Tweet using the hashtag #btbs.