Episode 36: 18 of My Favorite Podcasts That You Should Listen To
I am fresh back from the Podcast Movement conference which took place this past weekend in Ft. Worth, TX. I had such a great time connecting with other podcasters and putting faces with voices that I've heard in my favorite podcasts. So I thought it would be fitting for me to share with you some of my favorite podcasts that may become yours too.
First let me say that one of the reasons why I love podcasts is that you can multi-task while listening. I mean, you can't safely read a book or article or watch a video while driving or working out, can you? That's why I believe there's no better medium to help you learn, sharpen your skills, make you feel smarter, or even decompress than podcasts. Below are those that made my list. But make sure you listen to the episode to learn why they made my list. Have any to add? Add in a comment and let me know your favorites too!
Note: In the episode I mentioned that I made my first website as a senior in high school. I meant to say senior in college. No one was making websites when I was in high school :)!
If You're New To Podcasts
2. Start Up
3. So Money with Farnoosh Torabi (you can check out Farnoosh on Beyond the Business Suit in Episode 15)
4. The Model Health Show with Shawn Stevenson
To Sound Smarter:
6. Freakonomics Radio with Stephen Dubner
7. Invisibilia with Lulu Miller & Alix Spiegel
For Entrepreneurs, Solopreneurs & Wantrepreneurs
8. Her Power Hustle with Michelle Talbert
9. Branding for Believers with Dr. Shanté Bishop
10. Entrepreneur on Fire with John Lee Dumas
11. Smart Passive Income with Pat Flynn
12. Flipped Lifestyle with Shane & Jocelyn Sams
13. Online Marketing Made Easy with Amy Porterfield
14. The Moth
16. Death, Sex & Money with Anna Sale
Others Worth Listening To:
17. Another Round with Heben and Tracy from Buzzfeed
18. What I Wore When
So tell me: what are some of your favorite podcasts that didn't make my list?